2023 Trend – #3 Eco-friendly
Homeowners are more and more aware of the importance of sustainability. The eco-friendly trend will see designs with reduced fossil fuel usage and focus on the importance of preserving resources.
Solar panels, energy-efficient windows, stronger builds with more resistance to severe weather, more tech features like programmable thermostats, and more environmentally friendly toilets.
Eco-friendly appliances and products use are on the rise.
- “Green Up Your Cleanup” by replacing harsh chemical cleaners with natural, non-toxic products
- “Reduce, Reuse, Recycle” by reducing consumables like paper towels, reusing products and household items before giving into the urge to buy new replacements
- “Look for Leaks” from leaky faucets that waste precious water to drafty windows and doors that let your heated or cooled air escape
- “Light Up Your Life, Responsibly” by taking advantage of the benefits of using LED. They last much longer and they use far less electricity. Plus, new WiFi enabled LED bulbs allow you to change the color, intensity and timing of your lights.
- “Smart Appliance Usage” by doing simple things like running only a full dishwasher, filling both racks of the oven when in use, and using a cold water wash for laundry. And, of course, choose EnergyStar-rated appliances, whenever possible. These models use up to 50 percent less energy and can earn you a generous rebate from your electricity provider.