Activities around Lake Norman – Fishing
Go fishing off of Patriot Pier at Ramsey Creek Park
Spend a relaxing day fishing at Patriot Pier, an ADA-compliant pier dedicated to veterans that also offers some amazing views of the lake, so the whole family can enjoy the day out at Ramsey Creek Park.
- This waterfront park covers 46 acres and features a public swimming access area, boat launching and docks, a playground, picnic shelters, nature trails, and a fishing pier that’s ADA-compliant.
- Shelters are available to rent and provide an instant picnic shelter along the shores of Lake Norman.
- The trails offer a great place to walk and admire nature at its finest.
- The swim beach is open Memorial Day through Labor Day Wed-Sun from noon-6pm.
- Parking is $10/vehicle for county residents and $15/vehicle for non-county residents.
- A FREE shuttle is available at the Northcross Park and Ride lot in Huntersville only on holiday weekends (17126 Northcross Drive).